YOGA STUDENT WAIVER AGREEMENT
I understand that yoga requires and includes physical movements. I realize that yoga also provide relaxation, stress relief, stress education and awareness. As with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will notify the instructor, adjust my posture and listen to my body. I will not push my body too far and will ask for support from the teacher if needed.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical care or diagnosis. Yoga can work well in conjunction with traditional medical care. I will practice yoga only after discussing it with my doctor and gaining their approval. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against MEAGAN HURST.
I, hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in yoga classes offered with MEAGAN HURST, where I will receive information and instruction about yoga. I understand that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and in reference to my participation in yoga classes. I warrant and represent that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in yoga.
3. In consideration of participating in yoga, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injury or damages, which I might incur as a result in participating yoga.
4. I knowingly and voluntarily waive any claim I might have against MEAGAN HURST for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in this program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representative forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue MEAGAN HURST for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and I fully understand its contents. I fully and voluntarily agree to the above terms and conditions.