Sequoia National Park
Join Meagan and a small group of other rad souls for a fun retreat getaway up in the fresh mountain air. Enjoy Bed and Breakfast accommodation, gourmet breakfast, home cooked meals and wine pairings, invigorating and relaxing yoga for all levels, peaceful riverbank meditations, guided Sequoia National park exploration and time to relax, reconnect and rejuvenate!
Sequoia National Park is found in Visalia, California. The park stretches across a vast length of almost 404,000 acres. It is one of the largest National Parks in America and is world famous for its amazing giant sequoia trees. This dramatic landscape testifies to nature's size, beauty, and diversity--huge mountains, rugged foothills, deep canyons, vast caverns, and the world's largest trees!
We will stay at Sequoia River Dance Bed and Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA just minutes from the park entrance! This newly remodeled house holds 5 rooms, 4 bathrooms, a shady outdoor yoga deck, and the south fork of the Kaweah River runs through the property providing the background sound for each yoga practice and will lull you to sleep each night. Our awesome hosts Jackie and James will ensure we are comfortable, feel at home, and are well fed!
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful Sequoia River Dance Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA
- Daily Yoga & Meditation with Meagan outside next to the river!
- 2 indulgent & gourmet breakfasts
- 1 healthy and wholesome home cooked dinner (with wine pairings and dessert, okay so maybe a little indulgent!)
- Entrance fee & transportation to and around Sequoia/ King's Canyon National Park
- Guided hike and picnic lunch in the National Park
- Professional photographer to capture the weekend so that you don't have to worry about taking photos
- Coffee, Tea & Snacks
- Transportation to Three Rivers (Carpools are encouraged!)
- Dinner on Friday night
- Arrive in the afternoon and settle in, relax, have snacks
- Welcome yoga practice outside next to the river
- Group Dinner at Ol' Buckaroo in Three Rivers
- Vinyasa yoga and meditation practice
- Gourmet breakfast
- Sequoia National Park for hiking and exploring as a group
- Picnic Lunch
- More hiking and exploring the major sights of the park
- Gentle Yoga and meditation back at the B&B
- Reflection and free time
- Homemade group dinner at the B&B
- Relax and socialize by the fire, stargaze, finish the wine!
- Sleep in or free time
- Vinyasa yoga & meditation practice
- Gourmet Brunch
- Optional trip back to the National Park to explore King's Canyon on your own or head home!
- Additional nights at the B&B can be arranged but the retreat officially ends Sunday the 26th